BD Foods is a trading entity of Barbarrie Duckling Limited, company number 146254 and registered in the Republic of Ireland. BD Foods is committed to providing a transparent and straight forward experience for all of our customers, to the best of our ability provide an efficient and enjoyable service.
Contacting BD Foods
We encourage our customers to correspond by email where possible in accordance with our operation.
BD Foods telephone lines are not open 24 hours a day. Please leave a message with your name, order number and a contact number.
We aim to respond to all queries within 48 hours.
- Phone (NI): (028) 37 569845
- Phone (ROI): (047) 88008
- Fax: (047) 88011
- Email: email@example.com
- BD Foods owns and operates this website. These T&Cs comprise a contract between you and BD Foods governing the use of this website. Consumers' statutory rights are not affected by this agreement.
- Headings on the website are for information only and are not binding.
- BD Foods reserves the right to update their T&Cs at any time without notification. If you do not wish to accept these T&Cs you should not continue to use the site.
- Your use of the BD Foods website signifies your consent to the collection, processing and use of personal information by us for the purpose of administering and dealing with your order or account, processing your payments, credit reference checking and fraud detection, and for our marketing purposes as outlined below.By using the BD Foods website, you agree to accept the following T&Cs.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. All goods remain the property of BD Foods until paid for in full. Acceptance of goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyer's acceptance of these conditions.
- To register, click on the tab at the top of the BD Foods site, and follow the steps. You cannot order from BD Foods unless you have opened an account. All information you provide for your account is confidential and is not intended for re-distribution.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to purchase from the bdfoods.ie site, or have written consent from and be under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
- BD Foods aims to provide accurate product weights, sizes, descriptions and images, but please note these may vary. If you have any queries regarding product information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, on occasion, items may not be in stock in time for same week delivery. If you are holding an event or wish to place a special order for any reason, please let us know in advance so we can advise on availability.
- Every effort is made to display only items that are in stock or which can be dispatched to you. If we are out of stock or unable to dispatch an item we will notify you by email, and offer an alternative or refund.
- Please note items displayed or described on the website may vary. If you receive an item that does not match the description provided, you hold the right to have the item returned and a refund issued.
- To place an order, simply select the items you require from the various catalogue pages and follow the directions to checkout.
- If you are a new customer, you will be prompted to register an account with us before your order can be processed. Once your account has been created, you can order from us at any time simply by logging into your account with your account login and password. If you lose or forget these details, click on the 'Forgotten Password' hyperlink which will generate an email with your password sent to your registered email address.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of your order being placed, This will include your order number, BD Food's contact details, a full list of the products you have ordered and the total charge debited from your credit card/account.
- BD Foods does not offer a collection service. Deliveries will be made in refrigerated vans where possible, or where a courier service is used in areas outside of our delivery area, we endeavour to ensure that they use appropriate transport to ensure your order reaches you in optimum condition. Once delivery is received and the delivery docket signed, all goods are the responsibility of the customer. All delivery dockets must be signed and kept as proof of delivery.
- Delivery will only be made directly to the door of the kitchen if it is on ground floor and hand trolley accessible; if not, there must be another area which is hand trolley accessible and on the ground floor. It is your responsibly to arrange a suitable delivery place. Our delivery schedule can be referred to on the website for delivery days in each area. If for any reason this changes or there is a delay, BD Foods will notify you as soon as possible. For orders to mainland Europe, please contact us clarify delivery options and costs.
- If you have any special delivery requirements, please state these clearly when placing your order. We require someone to be present when your order is delivered so a signature can be obtained for our records. Customers should notify us if this may be a problem so a more suitable arrangement can be agreed. We reserve the right to return a delivery to our depot, and apply a delivery charge of £20, in the absence of an authorised signatory to accept delivery of the order placed. If we are unable to deliver on the arranged date or place due to circumstances outside of our control, we will contact you to arrange a different place or time.
- To cover our transpoart costs, a charge will be placed on orders below a certain value. Please refer to our Delivery webpage for details.
- We aim to deliver within 48 hours, however please allow up to 7 days for delivery. If you require express delivery, this should be requested via email and we will endeavour to ensure this takes place. Orders can be placed at any time during the week. Any orders requiring next day delivery must be placed before 12pm on the previous day.
Amending your Order
- You can amend your order by emailing us at email@example.com a minimum of 24 hours in advance of your delivery day. Additional items may be added or quantities increased simply by placing another order. The appropriate delivery charge will be applied for each individual transaction processed; however, if the value of the combined order for one delivery is above the threshold, we will credit your account for any double charge within 7 days.
Postponing or Cancelling your Order
- You can postpone or cancel your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Postponements or cancellations must be confirmed 24 hours in advance of your delivery day for a refund to be issued. A charge may apply for late cancellation of orders. Any refunds will be made within 30 days of cancellation. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Once you have placed an order with us, you can track it via your account to see what stage it is at. Further, your account will store any previous transactions you have with us for your reference. An automated order tracking system is not currently available. If you require an update on status, please contact us to agree a suitable arrangement.
Updating your Account
- You can update your account information on your account by simply logging into your account here or by clicking on the relevant tab at the top of the webpage.